Lost Password on one of my accounts

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
MRNATEGEEK

Lost Password on one of my accounts

Post by MRNATEGEEK »

I been using my account since over 3 years now but there was a time in that period that I created a new account for my mom to track my phone, I have lost the password for that account. Is possible it can be resettable? The username for the account is babygirl75150, I need to be able to access that account.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost Password on one of my accounts

Post by admin »

Hi,
This username does not exist. If you have not used that account for a very long time maybe it has been auto-deleted. Anyway, if you would like to use this username, feel free to register a new account.
MRNATEGEEK

Re: Lost Password on one of my accounts

Post by MRNATEGEEK »

Thanks for the response. She has always logged into that account on her old phone but since you said it might be auto-deleted, I have created the account with the same name. I might know why it got auto-deleted, I did not install the app and login to that account on her new phone. Thanks for helping me with this because without this app, my mom would not be able to see my current location.