No room on screen for MAP!

Post the activities you already have used Real Time GPS Tracker for and your ideas what it could be used for.
Angus

No room on screen for MAP!

Post by Angus »

Samsung Charge in "Share URL" view in browser...
Left side menu and right side ADVERTISEMENT on right take up the ENTIRE SCREEN!
Both portrait and landscape mode...

No room at all for the most important part... The map.
Good grief!
admin
Site Admin

Re: No room on screen for MAP!

Post by admin »

Hi,
Thanks for your message, this feedback is very important. Obviously your browser is not recognized as mobile browser. So you are served the "big" page designed for Desktop computers. Is the user agent in your browser settings configured correctory (i.e. as mobile browser)?
Angus

Post by Angus »

admin wrote:Hi,
Thanks for your message, this feedback is very important. Obviously your browser is not recognized as mobile browser. So you are served the "big" page designed for Desktop computers. Is the user agent in your browser settings configured correctory (i.e. as mobile browser)?
Thanks for the input. That solved part of the problem. But the ad at the bottom still takes up too much of the screen, almost a fourth.
Is there a paid version that gets rid of ads?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
The ad should not take more than a 15% of screen (at least in portrait mode). Could you please send a screenshot to support at greenalp.com? Maybe I can identify the problem this way.

By the way, is there a special reason why you prefer using the browser on your mobile phone? The tracking app displays the same map.
Angus

Post by Angus »

admin wrote:Hi,
The ad should not take more than a 15% of screen (at least in portrait mode). Could you please send a screenshot to support at greenalp.com? Maybe I can identify the problem this way.

By the way, is there a special reason why you prefer using the browser on your mobile phone? The tracking app displays the same map.
I would like to have other family members use it to track my location from their phones while I'm out on my motorcycle.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Is the ad still a fourth of screen in portrait mode? If so a screenshot would be very helpful if possible. Thanks in advance.