Great job but a couple of questions...

Post the activities you already have used Real Time GPS Tracker for and your ideas what it could be used for.
pjvenner

Great job but a couple of questions...

Post by pjvenner »

First up, well done on RTT2. On first impressions it seems more functional AND user friendly than RTT was.

My first question - Is it possible to send a dynamic 'track & trace' URL from the app or does it need to be sent from a browser?

Second question - Is it still possible for a recipient of a guest URL to see my speed when viewing in a browser?

Many thanks in anticipation.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Great job but a couple of questions...

Post by admin »

Hi,
Currently the dynamic urls can be generated only in the browser, but might come in the app to at a later point in time.
Yes, a guest can see speed.
pjvenner

Post by pjvenner »

Thanks for the quick reply. Good to know that you may consider sending dynamic links from the app in a future update.

With regards to viewing speed, I have sent myself a link (below) and cannot see it anywhere on the page. Is there a setting that needs changing? If it is of any assistance I am viewing the map on Chrome in Windows 7.

LINK: http://www.track4business.com/RealtimeT ... 5c4e93d98a
pjvenner

Post by pjvenner »

admin wrote:Hi,
Currently the dynamic urls can be generated only in the browser, but might come in the app to at a later point in time.
Yes, a guest can see speed.
Thanks for the quick reply. Good to know that you may consider sending dynamic links from the app in a future update.

With regards to viewing speed, I have sent myself a link (below) and cannot see it anywhere on the page. Is there a setting that needs changing? If it is of any assistance I am viewing the map on Chrome in Windows 7.

LINK: http://www.track4business.com/RealtimeT ... 5c4e93d98a
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you click the icon on the map you will see additional details like speed.
pjvenner

Post by pjvenner »

admin wrote:If you click the icon on the map you will see additional details like speed.
Brilliant - The popup also reminded me that I need to charge my battery... Many thanks!