Additional users - track loading not working

Use this forum to discuss your feature requests.
bbportables

Additional users - track loading not working

Post by bbportables »

We paid for the following users (7901, 7893, 2922) to be added to our account for 3 months, and we would like to extend that for another 6 months (thru 4.14.14) to coincide with our original 5 users. So we will have a total of 8 users thru 4.14.14.
Also - we have never been able to use the track loading feature on these 3 add'l users and we really need to be able to do that. When you renew those users thru 4.14.14, could you please make sure we are able to access the track loading for them as well. Thanks so much. I will pay for the 3 add'l users for the next 6 months as soon as you let me know these corrections can be made.

Thanks again, Jessica
admin
Site Admin

Re: Additional users - track loading not working

Post by admin »

Hi,
Please note that "Additional slots" and "Track Loading" are two separated features. If you want to buy "Track Loading" you can do that here: http://www.greenalp.com/realtimetracker ... buyfeature
bbportables

Post by bbportables »

admin wrote:Hi,
Please note that "Additional slots" and "Track Loading" are two separated features. If you want to buy "Track Loading" you can do that here: http://www.greenalp.com/realtimetracker ... buyfeature
got it. just logged in an donated 43.20euro for 3 addl users for the next 6 months (thru 4/16/14). now i would like to purchase track loading for those same 3 users. do i do that thru my main acct bbportables, since they will be using the loading feature for each user? or do i have to go into each user acct 7901, 7893, 2922 and purchase it there?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks. Actually you just have to ensure that the textbox contains the correct username. Example: If want to load tracks of "User A" so you have to enter "User A" into the the username textbox and push the button "Buy now".
bbportables

Post by bbportables »

admin wrote:Thanks. Actually you just have to ensure that the textbox contains the correct username. Example: If want to load tracks of "User A" so you have to enter "User A" into the the username textbox and push the button "Buy now".
great. got it done. thank you.
bbportables

Post by bbportables »

we are trying to see the tracks (when logged in as bbportables) for 7893, 7901, and 2922. we purchased both the track loading and additional slots for those 3 users on 10/16/13 (thru 2/19/14). please let me know when the issue is resolved so that we can view their tracks. thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
There is no issue. I checked the database and everything looks good. All users have the correct permissions. What's your exact problem?
bbportables

Post by bbportables »

When we are logged in as bbportables and try to view the tracks for those 3 accts, it says we dont have permission to do so. I can see their tracks when logged into each account seperatly but that is not what we want to do becasue it takes too much time. Please help get this straightened around. Thanks again.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
It seem that you have not configured the correct Track view permissions. Please login to the web portal using the accounts of the affected users, go to the settings and choose the correct Track View permissions ("Accepted friends only").