Paid ad-free version

Use this forum to discuss your feature requests.
AnnM

Paid ad-free version

Post by AnnM »

I am the person who downgraded you to two stars on Google Play because of the full-page ads. I would GLADLY pay for an ad-free version. It's a very useful app and my husband and I have had no trouble using it. But the ads are driving me crazy! Even if the full-page ones are one-per-use only, one is one too many. And the ones on the bottom are pretty annoying too. So why can't you let those of us who want to get rid of them pay you for the privilege?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Paid ad-free version

Post by admin »

Hi,
Thanks for your message. I understand that you don't want to see ads at all. Unfortunately this is not possible right now but Greenalp is evaluating this topic. An ad-free version is possible only via in-app selling which means there is a development effort.
For the ads itself there is a new full-screen feature provided by Google. Greenalp is evaluating this topic as well and I'm happy to receive user feedback because I would like to know what users think about it. Full-screen ads should not disturb you too much and actually you should hardly see any (maximum 1 time per session). If you see them too often please report it maybe there is a technical problem.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Paid ad-free version

Post by admin »

Hi,
The ad-free version is available now. Please update in Google Play Store. Start the app, push the menu button, tap "More", and choose "1 year ad-free".