Photo + video on route

Use this forum to discuss your feature requests.
Andie

Photo + video on route

Post by Andie »

Hi guys,
thank you very much for this great app, I'm very happy to find it. It will help me to inform my parents and friends when I'm traveling, and they want to know where currently I'm.

My first "feature request" should be such a feature, what I've seen in Daily Roads Voyager, where you can upload photos and /or videos while you are driving. http://www.dailyroads.com/
This should be a very good thing, since next to your coordinates and current position on the gmaps, your visitors could see what you currently see on your way. You only have to put your phone to your windscreen, and set the picture upload interval.
The best thing would be of course, if we could have an app with all of this feature: tracking, photo upload, and navigation

Once again, congrats guys for this great app, good work - and btw, if theres something I can help you, please feel free to contact me (translating the app to hungarian for example).
admin
Site Admin

Re: Photo + video on route

Post by admin »

Hi,
Thanks for your message and your nice feedback. Unfortunately at the moment I cannot provide a service for storing images or videos because I use a server with only little storage.
But who knows - if my service is getting more popular maybe I will have a bigger server... . In the meantime maybe you can use just both services - my tracking app and dailyroads.com.