some request

Use this forum to discuss your feature requests.
kanzaki

some request

Post by kanzaki »

i have some idea it might be good

... in phone . Add more Send interval (default / on external power / on vistors)
. idea is i want to use as car tracking device ... put the phone in my car for good
. for car use ... ext power mean car is on and it move a lot faster (need a lot faster update rate) . and set it lower it save batt when car is off
. for people ... ext power mean well socket is on .. they can't move (can set to slower rate)

... in phone . Add more page/tab to show status (gps status / viewers count / update time log ... something like that)
. idea is if you just want to know gps status or just want to change setting . first page is map view it consume cpu (on slow phone) and data when you are in new location
. i do travel a lot and my country mobile internet is so slow ... gprs/edge speed is around 50-100 kbps if you not in city zone . loading map it really bad

... some time i just want to know where (with recent track log) but not real time mode (on vistors interval)
. i don't want my phone run out of batt coz someone watching me ... guest/friend even my family (they alway open web to see where eveyone is)
if you set on vistors update interval to slower to save your batt . then you don't anything to use as realtime track
. it should be good to have more Permission settings . view realtime track (only me/friend/registered/guest)
. in web map view add more checkbox to select realtime track or not it sould be good . if default set able it sould be great (i will set to no for sure)
. and one more parameter in phone (realtime viewers/guest viewers) . i still want to know if someone watching me

thank for great app

ps. sorry for my bad english
admin
Site Admin

Re: some request

Post by admin »

Hi,
Thanks for your message. Your posting contains good ideas so maybe I will add some features. But my todo list is quite long at the moment and my spare time is only very little. So don't expect to see these features very soon. In the mean time feel free to add further postings if you have some ideas.
kanzaki

Re: some request

Post by kanzaki »

thank in advance