stop reports

Use this forum to discuss your feature requests.
jpeezy247

stop reports

Post by jpeezy247 »

We love your app and the web interface as well. There is one feature we are missing before we expand use. We really need trip detail reports that would show detailed stop reports and duration of stop. Does this feature exist or is there somewhere on-line I can upload the track data and get this information?
admin
Site Admin

Re: stop reports

Post by admin »

Sorry, this feature currenlty does not exist. You mean you would like to receive a notification if user pushes the stop button?
jpeezy247

Post by jpeezy247 »

What I'm asking would be a travel detail report. Here's one from another vendor that we use:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pp5xg3twhqj7e9c/E0J.pdf?dl=0
jpeezy247

Post by jpeezy247 »

Here's a link to a program that will give this report from the track data you can download from greenalp.
http://www.hybridgeotools.com/html/acti ... layer.html

I sure would like this ability in greenalp, though, as that would be a comprehensive solution.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm afraid that RTT will not be able to support this requirement. It was not designed for such detailed reports. Main goal is to show real-time information, there was no focus on statistics reports.
jpeezy247

Post by jpeezy247 »

Thanks for your response. You have created a great app, and for what it is used for it really does a fabulous job with what appears to be 99.9% up-time. We use it for our business.

I have found an app that does what we need (link above), so our requirement is solved for the time being. I just know that for my business partners in other service oriented business where their employee are on the clock in the field, we really want to be able to run reports on their every move both for payroll purposes as well as insurance purposes as well.

Just a thought... And I can help you develop it if you every decide to go that route. I am also a programmer.