Business Use - 17 Users & Bulk Payment

Use this forum to discuss your feature requests.
ianburgedeeset

Business Use - 17 Users & Bulk Payment

Post by ianburgedeeset »

Morning....

I stumbled across your app yesterday whilst looking for a reliable tracking solution to use along side the handsets we issue to our drivers. (HTC Wildfire S - Android Gingerbread 2.3.5)

Today is a trial day on one of our drivers, so far.... 4 hours later, the app is still tracking and no issues (seems to do what we need it to do).

"If" we wanted to install the app on 17 handsets - how much would this cost as a 1 off payment for say... 12 months?

Regards
ianburgedeeset

Re: Business Use - 17 Users & Bulk Payment

Post by ianburgedeeset »

Just gone through the add additional friends...

17 additional friend slots (12 months valid) €489.60
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
yes, that's right. One additional friend is 2.4 Euros per month. So, 17 friends for 12 months are 2.4 * 17 * 12 = 489.6 Euros.
ianburgedeeset

Post by ianburgedeeset »

Ok thankyou.... :)
ianburgedeeset

Post by ianburgedeeset »

So.....

If I paid for 17 additional licenses can I view ALL drivers on the one map screen (under the one log-in?)

Ive read a few of the threads that says that you cant have more than one "live" device connected to the web portal at any one time?! We have a few TV screens set up, one of which is for traffic reports and vehicle movements so seeing all users collectively would be a bonus.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

if you login using the username who owns the additional-friend-permission, you will see all friends on the same map. The restriction you are mentioning is only if you login as guest (using the guest url).