No connection Galaxy S3

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
awalsum

No connection Galaxy S3

Post by awalsum »

Hi, I currently have 3 accounts for 3 different phones to track my classic cars. My Galaxy S10+ is the phone I always have on me and I have a Galaxy S7 Edge in one of my cars and an S3 in another car so I can always see where they are (should anyone choose to steal them).

Since about 24 days I have had no connection to the Galaxy S3. I have tried everything, but I cannot get a network connection to the Greenalp server. I have tried on both wifi and mobile data, to no avail.

Other services run fine on this phone. As it is a phone that is strictly used for tracking my car, there isn't much else installed. I can open a browser and download the RealTracker 2 apk file without problems and also install it. No matter which account I try to sign into, it says it cannot get a connection.

On my other phones everything works fine. Could it be that Android 4.1.2 is no longer supported?
admin
Site Admin

Re: No connection Galaxy S3

Post by admin »

Hi,
yes, the server was upgrade, unfortunately very old devices cannot be supported anymore because their encryption algorithms are too old and not secure anymore. To make it working you need either to switch to a newer phone or find a way to upgrade the Android version on your phone.
awalsum

Post by awalsum »

Ok, thanks. I had a suspicion that the phone was too old.
buythisgps

Post by buythisgps »

hello, same problem here with an old tablet, there is no solution ?

also, why i cannot download your great app anymore ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... nalp&hl=en

I can see only this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... vice&hl=en]

please help <3
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello,
The app is blocked at the Play Store at the moment (see my information on the website). I will write another email Google. Let's see if it helps.
buythisgps

Post by buythisgps »

admin wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:31 am Hello,
The app is blocked at the Play Store at the moment (see my information on the website). I will write another email Google. Let's see if it helps.

No complaint, as your application is really good and useful, but getting an Email sometimes (at least for people registered on this forum) would help us to know what is going on...

Your app stopped working on an old tablet and it took 1 month to find out. An Email in important circumstances could help.

Thank you.