History

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
hsc

History

Post by hsc »

Is there anyway I can find out a history of an account to find out why it doesn't seem to keep updating location? I need to find out why this particular Technician seems to go hours without any change in update. If its a connection issue and if so, what is causing the connection to be lost and not updated. Is there a print out available that shows if he is pausing it, or maybe making a call and the hot spot goes off or possibly in an area with a weak connection? Please let me know. I have several accounts and this particular Tech seems to have an issue and the only one. I have tried different hot spots and tablets, also rebooting the app. Nothing helps.
admin
Site Admin

Re: History

Post by admin »

Hi,
Unfortunately there is no such option where you can exactly analyse what is causing the error. If you are sure that the tracker is running and the phone has a good GPS signal a possible reason might be "Android doze mode". When the phone enters this mode it freezes all apps and keeps the tracking service from recording the location. The only way to stop this is either to switch screen on from time to time so the phone never enters the deep sleep state or to you connect the phone with a charger which also disables doze mode.