Configuring the fields to be displayed in the pop-up

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
BikerRay

Configuring the fields to be displayed in the pop-up

Post by BikerRay »

On the web version, you can configure what data is displayed in the pop-up (speed, elevation, location...), but I can't find a way to do the same in the Android app. Not a big issue, but it would help reduce clutter on a small screen (I have no use for elevation and some others). Just wondering if there is a control for that buried somewhere.
While I'm at it, I can't find a way to back out of some sub-menus (Expert settings, Notifications, About, etc.) and had to quit the app to get out (my phone OS doesn't have a "<" icon on the bottom of the screen to go back a menu like older Android versions).
Cheers!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Configuring the fields to be displayed in the pop-up

Post by admin »

Hi,
Indeed is is not possible to customize the displayed data in the app. I will think about it if I will add such a feature.

About the back button. That's strange. Usually you either have a phyiscal back button or a virtual back button on your screen. Is it an error of your phone? Have you google if it is possible to enable the back button?