Paying for Google Maps + Live Traffic view?

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
LunasMovingCompany

Paying for Google Maps + Live Traffic view?

Post by LunasMovingCompany »

Hello,

Is there a one time flat fee that I can pay to get the google maps + live traffic view? I was reading something about credits etc, I was not able to see how much credits cost or how long they last. I would like to pay a one time flat fee (just seems easier to keep up with) so that I know what we're paying.

There are 2 Accounts:
1. Office (used to view the truck).
2. Truck (the unit being tracked).

If I have 2 or 3 computers logged under the same Office account, am I charged for 1 account viewing the moving truck? Or is this doubled/trippled since its one 2 different computers?

I would appreciate any help on this matter.

Thank you
admin
Site Admin

Re: Paying for Google Maps + Live Traffic view?

Post by admin »

Sorry, flat fee is not possible. Google has changed their policy, Google Maps is not free anymore for 3rd party providers like Greenalp. For this reason you have to upload Greenalp credits to the tracked account. Afterwards you can configure that account to show Google Maps. Every time a user is loading the map one credit point is consumed.

As long as you configure the account to use Open Street Map instead of Google nothing is charged.