removing existing account on Real time?

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
heavyhitter

removing existing account on Real time?

Post by heavyhitter »

When I login to the setting on the web site. It's state I can remove my account, my question if I remove my account when I registered again can I use the same email account with a user name. I had anothe account failure, I don't know what I'm doing wrong the account is heavyhitte@*** unable to login to portal or mobil.

Thanks! Again!
admin
Site Admin

Re: removing existing account on Real time?

Post by admin »

heavyhitter wrote:When I login to the setting on the web site. It's state I can remove my account, my question if I remove my account when I registered again can I use the same email account with a user name. I had anothe account failure, I don't know what I'm doing wrong the account is heavyhitte@*** unable to login to portal or mobil.

Thanks! Again!
Hello,
What was the problem, when deleting the account? Did a specific error message appear? I have no idea, why authentication doesn't work for you. Maybe you've enabled a special key like CAPS LOCK when setting the password? Do you want me to reset a password again?
heavyhitter

Post by heavyhitter »

I have not attempted the removal of my account because I don't want to loose what I have. On the other issue it might have time out because I was using my mobil device. If you can reset the password for heavyhitte so I can login I will attempt the removal process. Again Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

heavyhitter wrote:I have not attempted the removal of my account because I don't want to loose what I have. On the other issue it might have time out because I was using my mobil device. If you can reset the password for heavyhitte so I can login I will attempt the removal process. Again Thanks!
Sorry this was a misunderstanding, of course you don't have to delete your account.Yes, it is possible to use the same email address again. Just send me a private posting containing the usernames which need a password reset. So you can try again to change the password. Afterwards please check again if you can login to the website and if you can configure your new password in the mobile app settings.