Track delete

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
followingale

Track delete

Post by followingale »

Hi there!

Tomorrow I'm about to start a bicycle trip across Africa of about 5000km, and I'll buy the track loading for 12 months.. but still i'd like to start with a fresh clean map, so delete whatever track i haven't now..

Could you please help me?
Thaaaanks!!!
followingale

Re: Track delete

Post by followingale »

Guyyys, please help me as soon as possible, as my trip will start tomorrow very early! I already delayed another day for this reason, i really need to have my map cleared before leaving. I purchased a 12euros tracking load, please give me some support as i choosed your service instead of others..
p.s. i already know about changing the lenght of the track but it works until i filter it, but when i put back "no filter" it comes back the bad track that i don't want cause it was only a test. I need no filter as i will be on the road for 4 months and i need all tracking data to be visibile, that's why i bought a 12 euro package also.

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Track delete

Post by admin »

Hi,
You can delete tracks by logging in to the Greenalp web portal with your account. Click "Settings", go to the last page of the settings and scroll down. Alternatively you could configure your account to hide old tracks automatically. You could for example configure to hide all tracks recorded before a certain date. Please have a look at this instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuINsdW0xS0

Please note that even with "Track Loading" the map doesn't show your complete track by default, instead it shows the latest 1000 track points. If you want to show more (last 10000 track points) you could append for example add "&maxtracksize=10000" to your url.